We do home improvement projects because new things make us feel good. Seeing our home as beautiful as it can be gives us a sense of welcome and warmth.
One way to make your home more stunning is by getting a window makeover. With many different styles, colors, and shapes to choose from, you can pick windows in Annapolis that will match your home’s overall theme. Here are some tips that can help you in choosing the windows most suitable for your home:
1. Choose a window type that will match or reflect your home’s architectural style.
2. Different window styles allow different amounts of light to come inside a room. Determine in which room the window will be installed and see if it requires more or less light.
3. When choosing an accent color for your window frame, you can look at the existing colors found in your surroundings for inspiration.
4. Check if the room needs more ventilation. Some windows allow more air to come in and out of a room, and fixed windows only allow light to pass through.
5. Consider how the window will look from the inside of your home. If you have a great outdoor view or a unique architectural style, windows with a bigger glass area can be more visually appealing.
6. Identify the orientation of the sun to ensure that your home will not heat or cool unnaturally during periods with higher energy costs.
Why not use window coverings, blinds, or drapes to stylize your window? These can also help block out the heat outside. You can also add window boxes and plant flowers that complement your home exterior. You can also add arches and shutters to your windows for a chic finish.
Get Stylish Windows from Blair Construction
The right windows can really do wonders for your home’s curb appeal. The right window style and color combination can help make your home stand out from other houses in your neighborhood—it’ll freshen up your home’s overall look to boot.
Blair Construction carries replacement windows in Bethesda that come in all shapes, sizes, and styles to provide you with many options for your window makeover. You can choose from bay and bow, casement, decorative, garden, picture, and single-hung/double-hung windows. Each of our window units comes with an energy-saving glass package, full screen, professional installation, transferable lifetime warranty, and 25-year glass breakage warranty. We offer windows from the top manufacturers in the industry, including Simonton, Marvin, CertainTeed, Pella, Andersen®, and Alside.
For a free in-home consultation and estimate, give us a call at (888) 211-8249 or fill out the request form here.