Whenever we’re rolling out big cash, we always want to get the most out of our hard-earned money, especially if it concerns our homes. And we all know that home improvement in Annapolis MD, or anywhere for that matter, can often be an expensive undertaking.
Giving your home that much needed makeover can be a daunting task especially if you are to deal with your exteriors. For example, your roof is a complex system that provides both protection and aesthetic value to your house, so you need all the help that you can get from a contractor who knows the demands of the job. Before signing up with a roofer, consider these tips shared by roofing.about.com:
- Ensure your roofing contractor is properly licensed.
- Ask your contractor for proof of insurance coverage.
- Look them up on the Better Business Bureau website.
- Find out how many years your roofing contractor has been in business.
- Require a detailed contract signed by both you and the roofing contractor.
- Inquire about manufacturer and contractor warranties and guarantees.
- Ensure your contractor has a permanent address and office.
- Trust your own instincts.
Taking into consideration all the above mentioned qualifications, Blair Construction – a GAF MasterElite contractor, fits the bill based on these vital credentials:
- Proper licenses to operate
- Appropriate insurance coverage for our products, especially our roofing materials
- Accreditation by Better Business Bureau since 2004
We have delivered excellent results to Annapolis and Bethesda remodeling customers since 1987. Additionally, with our partnership with top manufacturers like GAF, you are guaranteed that the warranties are in place. We also make sure once that contract is signed, we communicate with all our clients appropriately.
For more information on roofing, remodeling and other home improvement projects, contact us at Blair Construction today and we will right away schedule your free assessment.
(Article Excerpt from Criteria of the Best Roofing Contractor, roofing.about.com)